Changing Email Server Settings in Outlook 2000
- Click 'Tools' in the menu bar to bring up the tools menu.
- Click 'Accounts' in the Tools menu to open the Accounts window. You may have to click the double-arrow at the bottom of the menu to expand the menu to display this option.
- Click the 'Mail' tab in the Internet Accounts window to only see email accounts.
- Click your Lawyers Online email account.
- Click Properties to open the Account Properties window.
- Click the 'Servers' tab to see the servers settings.
- Make sure that your Incoming mail server is set to securecollect.lawyersonline.co.uk.
- Make sure that your Outgoing mail server is set to securesend.lawyersonline.co.uk.
- Ensure the 'Log on using Secure Password Authentication' box is NOT ticked.
- Click OK to close the Account Properties window
- Click Close to close the Internet Accounts window
After you have followed these steps your computer will have the correct settings for your Lawyers Online email facility.