To ensure that any complaints can be fully investigated and resolved satisfactorily, Lawyers Onlines has a clearly defined procedure that is readily available to all customers as follows.
- In the first instance, we ask that customers contact a member of staff in the relevant department. If the complaint is Account related, a member of the Accounts Team should be contacted. If the complaint is Technical Support related, a member of the Technical Team should be contacted. Telephone numbers for the various departments can be found at https://technical.lawyersonline.co.uk/contact. A member of our team will take all relevant information regarding the complaint and will investigate thoroughly and, where possible, resolve the issue directly.
- In most cases, no further action will be necessary. However, if the adviser is unable to resolve the issue to your complete satisfaction, your complaint will be escalated to the department's Team Leader, who will contact you within one hour and undertake further investigation. The Team Leader will then report back to you within 24 hours.
- Customers not satisfied with the resolution or explanation provided can make a further written complaint to the relevant department's manager who will respond in writing within 10 working days of receipt.
- In the event that all the above procedures have been followed and completed without eliciting an acceptable response or proposed resolution, the manager will provide the necessary instructions to enable a written complaint to be made to the Managing Director who will respond in writing within 20 working days of receipt.
- If you are not satisfied with the terms of any proposed resolution or explanation contained in the reply sent to you by Lawyers Onlines Managing Director, and three months have passed since you first raised a dispute, you will have the option of raising a case through CISAS who will act as independent
If you have any queries about our formal complaints procedures, please contact us, either by Phone, Email or in Writing:
Lawyers Online Ltd
3 Offa Street
Tel: 0845 388 67 91
Lawyers Online Code of Practice - Last Revised 17/04/2012