Changing Email Server Settings in Outlook 2003
- Click 'Tools' in the menu bar to bring up the tools menu.
- Click 'E-Mail Accounts' in the Tools menu to open the Accounts window. You may have to click the double-arrow at the bottom of the menu to expand the menu to display this option.
- In the 'E-mail Accounts' window, make sure that your Incoming mail server is set to securecollect.lawyersonline.co.uk.
- In the 'E-mail Accounts' window, make sure that your Outgoing mail server is set to securesend.lawyersonline.co.uk.
- Click 'Next >' on the 'E-mail Accounts' window
- Click 'Finish' to close the 'E-mail Accounts' window
After you have followed these steps your computer will have the correct settings for your Lawyers Online email facility.